Your Success in the Network depends on your Participation
Ways to be Successful in a Networking Environment:
- Attend as many meetings as possible
- Bring a qualified referral for another member (see meaning of holistic above)
- Make sure to put business cards in each bag and take a bag of referral business cards at the end of the meeting
- Make sure you have your business listed on the web site
- You may want to schedule time with each other to have a better understanding of each others products and services
How Does it Work?
- Meetings are held 7 times over the calendar year.
- Be prepared to make a 30 second presentation describing your products and/or services. You can also mention “What’s New” with your business to keep us updated on the latest and greatest.
- There is an opportunity to be a guest speaker and provide a presentation about your business for 15 minutes.
- Cost is based on a yearly cost. Costs incurred are for the web site, location, marketing, etc). All excess money at year end will be donated to our charity organization(s).
- Bring at least 20-30 business cards
- Structural meetings are about 1 hour to 1.5 hours in length of time.
The location may change if one of our members would like to invite the Grey Bruce Holistic Referral Network to their place of business for a meeting.
Meetings for 2019 will be held: April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 23.